Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Freya and I were very dissapointed when we realized she was not included in any of the "x cats only" threads, so here It is, one for all tabby cats. We don't mind if It is classic, mackerel, caos, rosettes, spots, etc. Just show your wonderful tabbies!
Some picks of Freya and Raistlin to warm things up
IMG_20170830_021809.jpg
IMG_20170823_014604.jpg
IMG_20170806_163422.jpg

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Emerson. He adopted me back in 1984. I came home from work one day and he was sleeping on my front doormat. I thought he would run away when I approached the door, but instead he just looked at me as if to say "I hope you're not expecting me to move". I opened the door and he stood, stretched, and then came in and looked around. I guess he liked what he saw, because he stayed. He was the coolest cat I've ever known. I have adored tabbys ever since.

Emerson.JPG

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BEAUTIFUL KITTIES. We rescued two feral kitties. One started out as a blue Himalayan and now his coat is getting shorter and shorter and his blue points have turned chocolate and he is getting a soft beautiful tabby pattern! Hope it stays....
RainieCat RainieCat - We definitely need to see more photos of this beautiful kitty, if you have any others.