Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

ReallySleepy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The second shot in this thread, picturing Freya (or Raistlin), shows a remarkable pattern. I wonder if she is a special breed - maybe a Bengal mix?

I have already posted several shots of Turbo. This one, from when he was 6 months old, is the one that most clearly shows his broken mackerel pattern:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
window.jpg

My late Floey (Florence). Lived to be 17.5 years. Was a street cat-police found her wandering the streets-they scooped her up and she was at the shelter for 2 weeks...she was not a lap cat but rubbed against your ankles all the time and loved people. Loved car rides. Loved going places. Used to walk with me on the trails around the local lakes. No harness. She rolled into a hissing spitting ball when I tried to harness her. She used to walk with me in the woods-never ran from me. Never hid under the beds or anything when she first came to live with me. A real Dog cat. I really miss her.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
DSCN7359.JPG

Floey enjoying the swing and spring warm air. She just got all her fur cut off- it was super short-she LOVED haircuts and was really good at the groomers- hissy and spitty but didn't bite unless a dog was in the back barking-she HATES dogs-she got clawed by one many years ago before I got her-saw the scars on her back- She is a fighter.

DSCN7362.JPG

A better shot of her short hair. She's part Maine coon but only 13-15 lbs- overweight once I got other cats after Pumpkin face- very dominant.