Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

Mistawis22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Mistawis22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This one was hard because it was hard to find pictures of my tabby kitten without me in the picture(I don't want to show myself for safety reasons) because my tabby is quite clingy and is happiest when being held or cuddled. One of the pictures does include me but my face isn't in the photo.
Such a precious little one! 😻

Mistawis22

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Big Mac awake( for a change haha) another roadkill, and being a snuggle baby. Sparta- large classic brown tabby we quasi adopted from neighbors who were going to let him die because they said his time was up 🤯. Took him to the vet and turned out it was just an enlarged heart. $10 a month for cheap heart meds and he’s been a happy and mostly thriving cat since. And more pics of Raya, she’s my love bug and she always comes looking for at least one snuggle nap or two a day. 🥰 I remember the first day I saw her as a little kitten, they were being kept outside by the neighbor and they got lonely and bored so they found their way across the street to our place. She came up to me and when I picked her up she just snuggled in and didn’t want to be put down. Only cat I’ve ever had like that. Gotta love that Rae Rae so much. 😍

Attachments

Refiner

Big two-legged kitty mom
Kitten
Purraise
Cosmo is a kitty in constant motion and hard to get pictures of. He happened to pause for a moment on the terrace to check his footing and watch insects. This was taken the day he arrived. I have yet to get a good picture of him, but i did gets some cool videos.
20221206_013833.jpg

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
9A17BC4A-D8F4-4F5E-8EF7-6C6BEEF0007B.jpeg

The late Magnus the Monster, terror of the neighbourhood and the household (I had five cats at the time). He was the cat who would take your hand off if you approached him to pat from the front, or patted him a moment too long. The sock/bandage he’s wearing is from one of his many, many fights - our vets joked they’d be able to build a new wing of their clinic from all the bills we’d paid for him. Despite all this, he lived 22 years - and his last act, blind and after possibly having a stroke, was to slash the vet who came to euthanise him. Which the vet fully expected …

3CBF15C7-B7AA-4596-9649-59C24F68D588.jpeg

My beautiful Katie, darling of my heart for thirteen years. Died far too young from cancer that took her within a fortnight of diagnosis. She was affectionate, imperious, and a menace to the local birds (mostly not native birds, fortunately). I once saw her catch a bird in flight. Only thing she was scared of was Magnus, but everyone, including my friends, was scared of Magnus.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback Awwww, Magnus the Monster! I would have loved him very much, as I love the battlecats. Thank you for caring for him so well and for so long. And I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet Katie. What a beauty!
Arya Underfoot Arya Underfoot Such gorgeous feliners! Is that by any chance a pellet stove?
tiggerwillow tiggerwillow What a beautiful pic of a beautiful cat!

Arya Underfoot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback Awwww, Magnus the Monster! I would have loved him very much, as I love the battlecats. Thank you for caring for him so well and for so long. And I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet Katie. What a beauty!
Arya Underfoot Arya Underfoot Such gorgeous feliners! Is that by any chance a pellet stove?
tiggerwillow tiggerwillow What a beautiful pic of a beautiful cat!
I had to look up what a pellet stove was, no, it's just a combustion heater, heats the house really well. :)