Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

beckatron

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Meet Alaska, 22 weeks tabby and white
She has an unusual coat as along her spine is white so she looks like a butterfly with swirly classic markings on the side. She kinda looks like calico in her body as there is some cream/caramel hues at the base of the grey, but is missing the orange and definitely a tabby head
She has a tiny high-pitched meow and says "brrrreeeeeee?" at me in the mornings, bless her
IMG_20220628_105448.jpg
IMG_20220714_183447 (2).jpg

IMG_20220625_130920.jpg

IMG_20220625_122036 (1).jpg

Box of Rain

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pimenta was a good apprentice: Pantera taught her well, especially how to pose for the camera :biggrin::biggrin:

Desmond's got some potential; sharp looking dude! :clapcat:
Demond, I think, is very cute.

I think that he thinks that he has potential (and that's more than half the battle). And he's young.

There is certain majesty that cats like Pimenta hold themselves with that one needs to grow into. I believe he dreams he's regal and ferocious like Pimenta.

She is so gorgeous!

Bill

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Demond, I think, is very cute.

I think that he thinks that he has potential (and that's more than half the battle). And he's young.

There is certain majesty that cats like Pimenta hold themselves with that one needs to grow into. I believe he dreams he's regal and ferocious like Pimenta.

She is so gorgeous!

Bill
Yes, Desmond is a handsome fellow. He could almost pass for a brother of Pimenta.

Pimenta has one big advantage: Pantera is a very good teacher! We often joke that Pimenta is the padwan to the Jedi Pantera; recently when we kept two cats (one after the other, not at the same time) in the apartment for recovery from spaying- Neta and daughter Joy. In both cases, they watched Pantera from a distance,and imitated some of Pantera's behaviour when back home (mainly a notable increase of assertiveness/aggression with others. And an increase in the frequency of hunting). And when anything- birds, moths, what have you- dares invade the apartment, Pantera and Pimenta are a marvel of teamwork in eliminating the threat.

Box of Rain

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, Desmond is a handsome fellow. He could almost pass for a brother of Pimenta.

Pimenta has one big advantage: Pantera is a very good teacher! We often joke that Pimenta is the padwan to the Jedi Pantera; recently when we kept two cats (one after the other, not at the same time) in the apartment for recovery from spaying- Neta and daughter Joy. In both cases, they watched Pantera from a distance,and imitated some of Pantera's behaviour when back home (mainly a notable increase of assertiveness/aggression with others. And an increase in the frequency of hunting). And when anything- birds, moths, what have you- dares invade the apartment, Pantera and Pimenta are a marvel of teamwork in eliminating the threat.
This morning Desmond eliminated the threat of a very menacing scarab beetle that had somehow invaded our bathroom. Poor thing.

A beast lurks within. LOL

Bill