Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pimenta is now one year old. We held a barbeque on Monday to celebrate- she ate well, beef, pork, and chicken. :beerchug::bday:

She still looks small, but when you pick her up you can feel that she's got some muscle on her. Pantera's 'hardstyle' training method is paying off

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There’s a new tabby at casa kittypa. This is James. He showed up one morning with some injuries. It took a couple weeks though, to get enough of his trust to get him in a carrier and off to a vet. The vet said he did some fantastic healing on his own, so he got cleaned up, antibiotics, tested for diseases and parasites, treated for ear mites, treated for fleas, neutered and vaccinated. He has been recuperating in a catio out back. He is a sweet natured kitty.

CDB1A930-4C7D-4711-BEF2-D3CA05087354.jpeg

113B8678-FDA8-43A9-9EBF-BD0366080020.jpeg

CC3ED8E5-E0EC-47B8-BBC7-7F7B3FE20102.jpeg

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
There’s a new tabby at casa kittypa. This is James. He showed up one morning with some injuries. It took a couple weeks though, to get enough of his trust to get him in a carrier and off to a vet. The vet said he did some fantastic healing on his own, so he got cleaned up, antibiotics, tested for diseases and parasites, treated for ear mites, treated for fleas, neutered and vaccinated. He has been recuperating in a catio out back. He is a sweet natured kitty.

View attachment 350719

View attachment 350717

View attachment 350718
Awww. James. I particularly love the expression on his face in that first photo. You and kittyma are the best!

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 350719

View attachment 350717

View attachment 350718
James Brown's face says it all...

1599904633410.png

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, he's pawsitively gorgeous! :redheartpump:

Awww. James. I particularly love the expression on his face in that first photo. You and kittyma are the best!
:yeah:

Phalno

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,

Titan is one of my two recent additions to the forum, recently posted in the welcome section already.

Here a close up sunning caught that little fang he has that sticks out at times.
IMG_3517sm.jpg

When he sits with me on my desk he likes to stretch out that left leg and paw.
He'll do this flick from the middle joint and then flex/stretch the paw out.
IMG_2785 (Edited)sm.jpg

I don't remember what he or I were doing when I snapped this one that caught his mouth open.
Possibly reminding me it was dinner hour?
IMG_E1302sm.jpg

Just one of many times he's looked like a bit of a goofball, resting on the wall after giving everyone a show while self-cleaning.

IMG_2629 (Edited)sm.jpg

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
A year ago, I had no tabbies. Now I have two!

Boden, the rambunctious one, is a football fan. I found him in January at less than two months old in a tree during a terrible storm. The power was out and it was so quiet that I could hear him yowling from over a hundred feet away. Took me two days to befriend him.
IMG_7015.JPG

He will try to tackle the players! "I'd make a great linebacker!" he says.
IMG_7033 (2).JPG

This is the sweet Tiger cat. This thread is about him.
IMG_6968.JPG

And in the cage - he is still being introduced to the other cats.
IMG_6867 (1).JPG

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
A year ago, I had no tabbies. Now I have two!

Boden, the rambunctious one, is a football fan. I found him in January at less than two months old in a tree during a terrible storm. The power was out and it was so quiet that I could hear him yowling from over a hundred feet away. Took me two days to befriend him.
View attachment 354158
He will try to tackle the players! "I'd make a great linebacker!" he says.
View attachment 354160

This is the sweet Tiger cat. This thread is about him.
View attachment 354161

And in the cage - he is still being introduced to the other cats.
View attachment 354162
They’re beautiful! Oddly, I must have gotten something in my eye when reading Tiger’s thread because my eyes were watering. Ahem. But it reminded me of the tripod tabby kitty, Thor, at the shelter where I volunteered. When he first arrived, he was angry and scared. He hid when we volunteers came into the room. After a few months of patient socialization, he’d come running when we came into the room. We’d sit on the floor, and he’d climb into our laps and purr. He got around amazingly well on his three legs (he was missing a back leg) and became a champion jumper. He also was great with other kitties. He was eventually adopted by someone who really knew what they were doing...like you, Boris Diamond Boris Diamond . I wish we could save them all.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my torbie Ceriah <3 just love this girl. She has turned out to be one stunning kitty. She's a tiny girl but 10lbs lol. I love her mix of grey, brown, and light and dark orange. Her nose has a mix of brown and orange on it, like layered on each other. In some lighting its brown, other lighting its orange. Just like her coat, some lighting it's brown, other lighting it's grey. Love torbies <3

20201025_133028.jpg
20201022_125905.jpg
20201026_130655.jpg
20201021_155811.jpg