Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello my friends
I have really been enjoying the Tabby photos and stories. January is really a cutie, and so is Rubie. I am most partial to Tabby's. So here is one of my favorite photos of little Nipper, the old maid. She was a real sweetie. She had never had kittens but when Chessie showed up, she instantly went into momma mode. Bathing her and looking after her as if she were her own. Nipper is gone now but I have many fond memories of her. Cats are so amazing!
Have a great day
JackView attachment 234777
Just love a tabby beautiful markings could look at them all day here's my two kittens

Attachments

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Komere and Ziggy

some info on our two Mau's, Komere is almost six sadly we lost Ziggy to kidney failure three years ago we did get another Mau he's called Zeus will post a pic of him later :)
Awww lovely pussycats I've got a Luther n Zeus but mine are british shorthair silvers yours are lovely so sorry to hear you list ziggy we also lost a birman to kidney failure a few years ago

Attachments

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Your cats are stunning :thumbsup: my heart broke when we lost Ziggy she was so young
Yes, I can imagine it never gets any easier with losses does it, we have lost birmans n a ragdoll youngest at 5yrs old. I blamed myself with all the losses couldn't understand it they were fed high quality meat groomed daily loved n spoiled so much couldn't have been more loved and looked after each time the vets said it's one of those things broke my heart last cat we lost was 15 a birman after waiting four years we have now got too beautiful tabbies Luther n Zeus . I understand entirely what you mean. I hope your Zeus brings you endless joy as our boys do, they make us laugh every day with their antics. Your cats are stunning too