Show me your "stink eyed" cat pictures!!

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
His markings are still getting more defined now that he is one year old. He will be GORGEOUS when he gets that winter coat. The winter months were always when my Oliver looked his most gorgeous.

Theo has a spot on his scruff that is darkening and some shading on his hind quarters. He is showing no ghosting tabby lines in his body coat which is what breeders strive for..
He's such a big beautiful ball of floof. What kind of cat is he?

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is very cuddly and when she is picked up she conforms to your body, not pulling away in rigidity like most cats. She's my slinky kitty.
Theodore is the same. He cuddles close to me when I pick him up and hold him

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He was gorgeous!
he had his winter coat and a full mane so it must have been close to or during winter. I can't wait to see how Theodore's coat will look. His markings are still becoming more distinct. He turned 1 year old in June. He was almost white when I got him

LadyButterfly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
he had his winter coat and a full mane so it must have been close to or during winter. I can't wait to see how Theodore's coat will look. His markings are still becoming more distinct. He turned 1 year old in June. He was almost white when I got him
I seen pictures of Theodore on this thread. He's beautiful too. I'm sure his coat will be just as gorgeous as Oliver's. :)