Show me your "stink eyed" cat pictures!!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Beautiful, beautiful Honeybee, foxxycat foxxycat

@mama africa Thank you!! I managed to get a large amount of pictures last night-of course she was glaring at me-you guys must think all I do is pess off Honeybee cause every picture shows her being moody! Only time she's happy- eating, sleeping or prowling around outside it seems.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Honeybee is too beautiful to leave alone. She should have her own 24/7 live YouTube Channel. :)
That would be quite boring LOL all she does in the winter is sleep in her hidey hole next to the elliptical machine-a cat bed next to it with a quilt draped over the couch to the elliptical making a tent for her-she loves it. Otherwise she's sleeping on Jon or next to him during the day...she only sleeps on me at night.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, how can you resist touching that belly. :lovecat3:

I can't and often get scratched but so worth it-she scratches me and then licks my hand the nut.

Sounds familiar. :lol:

foxxycat foxxycat and Korinmewmew Korinmewmew - Bob's just the same. He often sleeps on his bacl, all feet sticking straight up, and that vast expanse of tummy is just too much of a temptation! That big head will spin around, and he'll sink those teeth into your hand as though he thinks he's a tiger - but the belly is well worth the bite!