Show me your "stink eyed" cat pictures!!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 - I just want to rub my nose against Gypsy's nose! I just love this relaxed, "I'm going back to sleep in a moment," look.
She will often put up with a nose to nose interaction although she would rather lick the tip of ours. This is what we call her 'melted butter' phase it's when she will allow her nails to be trimmed and her gums massaged (trying to lead up to teeth brushing in the future).

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She will often put up with a nose to nose interaction although she would rather lick the tip of ours. This is what we call her 'melted butter' phase....
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 - Moo Shu goes through a phase similar to that, but rather than molten butter, it's more like molten lava bubbling in a cauldron, spewing sulfur dioxide gas, with dæmons shooting out of it, and tiny claw-and-tooth shaped nuclear explosions. But similar.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 - Moo Shu goes through a phase similar to that, but rather than molten butter, it's more like molten lava bubbling in a cauldron, spewing sulfur dioxide gas, with dæmons shooting out of it, and tiny claw-and-tooth shaped nuclear explosions. But similar.
:shocked::help: :running:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got to get some more photos..it gets dark early now so can't get good natural light photos..

Gypsy looks like she's flipping you the bird!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish::flail::flail::flail::flail:
foxxycat foxxycat - That's exactly what I thought too - great minds, and all that. dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 - the "bird flippin' shot" would be perfect here:

I Has An Expresshun!

right under Honeybee's "get that camera out of my face, Human!"

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise