Show me your "stink eyed" cat pictures!!

misslucinda

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   You mean human you, best get back in there so she can curl up again - assuming you were not mauled shortly after this was taken and are now sitting in a queue at the local emergency unit.  

She looks so sweet (apart from her glare).

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She tries, but...

I guess they just were too tired for any good measure of stink eye :angel3:

Oh and yes, my room has weird colors, bright screaming red and yellow, with 3rd wall being grayish white and 4th very dark brown, not sure what they did smoke more than 60 years ago when most walls were painted, cat's seem not to mind, why should I :lol3: Colors look even more weird when not using flash and only light source is poor CRI led lamp, bright but color reproduction seems to be bit poor, white burns easily etc. So sadly photos are not up to standard.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I guess they just were too tired for any good measure of stink eye
Oh and yes, my room has weird colors, bright screaming red and yellow, with 3rd wall being grayish white and 4th very dark brown, not sure what they did smoke more than 60 years ago when most walls were painted, cat's seem not to mind, why should I
Colors look even more weird when not using flash and only light source is poor CRI led lamp, bright but color reproduction seems to be bit poor, white burns easily etc. So sadly photos are not up to standard.
wow, look at those ear tufts on the first picture! They appear to be longer than the whiskers.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow, look at those ear tufts on the first picture! They appear to be longer than the whiskers.
Those make her look very cute, they are about 2.5 inches long, her whiskers are 3 inches actually, but certainly looks to be other way around. Her front legs are under 5 inches, so all that makes her look a bit different from other cats I have around, she is fully grown, close to 5 years of age I guess, feral originally.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
I don't seem to be able to get a pic of any of my fur children giving me the stinkeye, maybe they are just so happy with me that I never get stinkeye? Although I must admit that Patrick gave me some evil eye, or maybe just scary eye when I put a thundershirt on him today. I'm not sure how he is taking to that, at first he acted as if he could not move in it, maybe the M is too small? He weighs 11 lbs and has medium hair. I had to scruff him to get the shirt on him. If this does not work I will bring it back. If it turns out to be too small I'll exchange it for a L. If it still does not make any difference I'll bring it back and try Feliway. Not sure if the Rescue Remedy is the thing to use as the effect seems to be very short lived (like catnip).