Show me your fluffy cats!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew - It's difficult to tell in a photograph. If you'll send her here, I'll be happy to make a thorough inspection of her, using a calibrated digital fluffometer, and will send her back with a Fluff Report the moment I'm finished. The procedure is painless, and seldom takes more than twenty years.

She's one of my Heart-throb Kitties!

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew - It's difficult to tell in a photograph. If you'll send her here, I'll be happy to make a thorough inspection of her, using a calibrated digital fluffometer, and will send her back with a Fluff Report the moment I'm finished. The procedure is painless, and seldom takes more than twenty years.

She's one of my Heart-throb Kitties!
That sounds very extensive, maybe you should tell me where to get one of those so called fluff o meter’s so I can do the procedure myself. :wink:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a very fluffy ball of adorableness :blush:

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine - "if it fits I sits"
Couldn't see the box at first with the amount of fluff :p
Lavi Lavi - Yes - well, sadly, before fluffy little Bob saw the box, it had been flattened as though by some great weight. A grand piano, perhaps, or a steam roller, or maybe one of those anvils which that wicked coyote was always dropping on some poor defenseless roadrunner. Honestly.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds very extensive, maybe you should tell me where to get one of those so called fluff o meter’s so I can do the procedure myself. :wink:
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew - Oh, they're very difficult to come by. No trouble at all to do it for you, however, really. Just send her along, and I'll take care of the rest. Honestly.