Show me your eyes

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
Don't believe that for a second, tabbytom tabbytom -- sorry!;)
Awww, segelkatt segelkatt my heartfelt condolences for your loss of handsome Chamouti! who is watching over you from the Bridge. I hope your new cat settles in well and becomes much loved, too, in his (or her?) own way.
Jabot is a boy who is 8 years old and very fat. I got him from a sanctuary and I am now feeding him just one large can per day, no snacks, no treats. At 18'2 he should lose at least 4 lbs although he is a very large domestic longhair. He is very lovable and affectionate and after just two days acted as if he had always lived here and that I had always been his mommy. No bad manners at all and found the LitterRobot without me even showing it to him. I'll get some eye pictures of him later.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jabot is a boy who is 8 years old and very fat. I got him from a sanctuary and I am now feeding him just one large can per day, no snacks, no treats. At 18'2 he should lose at least 4 lbs although he is a very large domestic longhair. He is very lovable and affectionate and after just two days acted as if he had always lived here and that I had always been his mommy. No bad manners at all and found the LitterRobot without me even showing it to him. I'll get some eye pictures of him later.
Looking forward to "meeting" Jabot and seeing his beautiful eyes!