Show me your eyes

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am fascinated by cats' eyes. SO beautiful and expressive. All colors and shapes, not just the unusual. So, come on show me your eyes
Cateye.jpg

It includes a self portrait of sorts. In the lower right corner you can see the reflection of my hand and the camera.
This is Mini Blue.

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
View attachment 186903

It includes a self portrait of sorts. In the lower right corner you can see the reflection of my hand and the camera.
This is Mini Blue.
Mini Blue is the daughter of Blue. Blue got her name not because she is blue in any way but she had a litter mate sister who looked just like her. In order to tell them apart we put a blue collar on one and a collar with a bell on the other and they became Blue and Bell. Bell was adopted out to some friends who loved her name and kept it.

Blue+MiniBlue.jpg

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Mini Blue is the daughter of Blue. Blue got her name not because she is blue in any way but she had a litter mate sister who looked just like her. In order to tell them apart we put a blue collar on one and a collar with a bell on the other and they became Blue and Bell. Bell was adopted out to some friends who loved her name and kept it.
That's sweet. A few years ago I took in a litter of orphaned feral kittens. I called them Kitten A, B and C when I first took the to the vet.

B kept her name and became Bea, her new family call her Princess Beatrice.

:lovecat3:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
She isn't as big as she appears in these photos I took yesterday. She still has a very furry coat even though we have brushed out enough hair to make at least two more cats.:lol: Last Oct the vet said she is a DSH, is there a domestic medium hair? This is our 1st spring/summer with her and I thought she was going to shed out to be slicker and sleeker like our equines did every year. Oh well, she's handling the heat well and we love her lots.:hugs::hearthrob::redheartpump::itslove::kiss:

Last edited:

Pearly Heights

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am fascinated by cats' eyes. SO beautiful and expressive. All colors and shapes, not just the unusual. So, come on show me your eyes
Here she is! Meet Lard. I'm not sure what it is about blue eyes on cats, but they seem so captivating.

Attachments