Show me your eyes

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe the flash was so fast that one pupil reacted a bit slower?
Thank you dustydiamond but no, it is thanks to the photo that I noticed the dilatation of the one pupil, then I confirmed it by looking at her directly. Unfortunately I have found out that it could by a symptom of a problem. I am arranging to have her examined. I have also posted my question in the Cat Health forum. For the moment there is no indicaton of any illness since she is her normal self, eating, drinking, sleeping and jumping as usually but it seems that she could have had a slight stroke or worse she could have a little brain tumor just starting. Cucumella is 14-1/2 years old. As you can imagine I am worried sick about this.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you dustydiamond but no, it is thanks to the photo that I noticed the dilatation of the one pupil, then I confirmed it by looking at her directly. Unfortunately I have found out that it could by a symptom of a problem. I am arranging to have her examined. I have also posted my question in the Cat Health forum. For the moment there is no indicaton of any illness since she is her normal self, eating, drinking, sleeping and jumping as usually but it seems that she could have had a slight stroke or worse she could have a little brain tumor just starting. Cucumella is 14-1/2 years old. As you can imagine I am worried sick about this.
:alright: You poor dear, our thoughts and prayers are with you and Cucumella. :grouphug: I'll keep tabs on your thread in the Cat Health forum. :hearthrob::grouphug2::redheartpump: :crossfingers: :vibes: