Show me your eyes

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@Luna and Leo

Very beautiful baby....welcome to TCS...please post more pictures [emoji]128049[/emoji][emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji]

missa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yep!
Nox and Luna are litter mates.
I found Alby in our window well when she was 1 week old, then adopted Gryffin to be her playmate. Lu and Nox raised her.
Then about 2 weeks after adopting Gryf I found 7 one day old kittens in the same window well as we did Alby 2 months prior.(We lost 2 very young) She has the same mother as they do.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Yep!
Nox and Luna are litter mates.
I found Alby in our window well when she was 1 week old, then adopted Gryffin to be her playmate. Lu and Nox raised her.
Then about 2 weeks after adopting Gryf I found 7 one day old kittens in the same window well as we did Alby 2 months prior.(We lost 2 very young) She has the same mother as they do.
Wow, that is quite a crew, and quite an amazing life story for them all.   I hope you will post and tell us more about them in the NCPOTB area of the site, and show us more of your cats to go with their eye shots here @missa  .  

missa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks! It's hard to believe that the last 6 are blood sisters! All their eyes look so different.

The first 2 look similar enough that you can tell that they are litter mates.

The 3rd one isn't related to any of the others by blood.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I don't know about extra-terrestrial - looks more like some supreme being to me.  

Love the picture of Luciano up on that high ledge, it reminds me of a cat I used to live with who loved to lay up on top of the ove housing unit.  It was just inside the kitchen door and she would occasionally leap down from on high to attack some poor, unsuspecting prey (usually the landlady's sister's little dog).

msmamakat1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
The high ledge is actually the entrance to the loft in the main room. There are sliding screens just to the right of him in that photo. He has not pounced on anyone from that height (not yet anyway), but he will do a quick leap at my legs when I am coming down the ladder next to the loft and he is at the bottom. I'm hoping that's just playful on his part and not being territorial about 'his' loft.

Supreme being is funny. :)

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

jennifurr

To err is human, to purr is feline
Young Cat
Purraise