Show me your eyes

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

There's better light on these two pictures you can see Tallulah's lovely green eyes clearer and Tippi' s eyes seem to be going a chocolate colour this week , I've never known a cats eyes take so long to fix on a colour like Tippi's have , they have looked grey , yellow and olive green , but this week they are brownish in colour  

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Fun picture:-D  I'm glad you didn't delete it.  His eyes look a lovely colour and it's a great expression - it looks almost like he's about to burst in to song or DJ with a microphone in his paw! 
  Those whiskers do look like freskles..... what is it he was playing with?  Is it a screw or something?  Cute kitty.
That's the little handle cord of my camera--the one that I was trying to take the picture with.

jmb1999

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat Maggie had the most beautiful pale green eyes, she looked like she had the same eyes as me! 
This picture isn't the greatest, it's from when she was sick, but it's the last one I have of her. 

This other one is of me and her, taken with my webcam. She wasn't happy.

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat, Toogie. had the most beautiful jade green eyes,  There is a picture of him on another thread, but I don't think any picture could do his eyes justice.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@nanner, Larry is one very handsome cat and his eyes are a beautiful gentle shade of green here.  I could gaze in to his eyes any time. 

jmb1999

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She was the most beautiful girl. SHe had a heart shaped spot on her butt. 

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@nanner, Larry is one very handsome cat and his eyes are a beautiful gentle shade of green here.  I could gaze in to his eyes any time. :heart4:
Aw, thanks. And I sometimes wake him up (I just did), so I can look into those eyes. :)

linkfarm

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are all saved kittens we have up for adoption. I have similar photos on website and getting good response. I think they are the ones saved from a woman who threw them onto road in heavy traffic.

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Morgana is beautiful!  Is she an odd-eye white? Or is the second picture an illusion?