Show me your eyes

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Stewball. Whiskey is adorable. And of course so are all the other cats.
Thank you. Poor whisky had a bad time when he was about 8 months but he's fine now.
I agree. All our cats are beautiful.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the way Blighty and Whiskey always snuggle up together. It's great to see cats that get on so well.
That was taken last week and to be honest I was surprised
They seem to be annoyed with each other. No more racing around the house like demented elephants. They don't sleep together in the orange cushion. They fight s bit. Whisky bites blighty a bit but not enough to wound him but enough to make blighty cry. They both slept with me last night. Is the honeymoon over?
I'm quite worried.
:sigh:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
That was taken last week and to be honest I was surprised
They seem to be annoyed with each other. No more racing around the house like demented elephants. They don't sleep together in the orange cushion. They fight s bit. Whisky bites blighty a bit but not enough to wound him but enough to make blighty cry. They both slept with me last night. Is the honeymoon over?
I'm quite worried.
Don't worry,I'm sure they'll make up. Mine often spend the day chasing each other around, hissing and snarling, then end up sleeping in a great big furry pile.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They've started to play a bit together again. They woke me up at 4am racing around like demented kitties. They raced into my room and then out and I quickly got up and closed the door. This morning the phone woke me up and then I heard blighty squeaking at the door. He doesn't meow. He squeaks. I let him in. He came for his morning stroke and then whisky came in and went under the duvet. When he came out blighty leapt onto his head and got washed for his pains:lol3:.
I hope you're right Norachan.
How are all you're beautiful kitties? And how are you of course.
:hugs: