Show me your eyes

varsettie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

They are lovely! I love Atari's face, while loving Fawkes eyes (I'm tempted to ask if she/he is named after Guy Fawkes)

Atari has the forever kitten-face as a result of being the runt. Fawkes' name actually came about from being around her. We originally called her 'Fox' because she doesn't meow, instead she squeaks and 'barks' like a fox. She was an underweight and sick stray so after the SPCA couldn't find her owner we adopted her and she essentially rose from the ashes like a Phoenix, recovering from her illnesses and skinniness in a matter of about a week. So we named her 'Fawkes' after the Phoenix in Harry Potter x3

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Merlin2000, Tallulah has gorgeous round, green eyes.  She also has fabulous tabby stipes topped off by that little white chin: they are like mini tiger markings. 
  I hope we are going to see a lot more photos of Tallulah around the site as she looks lovely.

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

That will be the combination of cat and owl genes! 
  Have you tried clicker training?
Very funny cat and owl genes but true in Tallulah's case

I didn't know you could clicker train cats thought that was just for dogs ?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Very funny cat and owl genes but true in Tallulah's case

I didn't know you could clicker train cats thought that was just for dogs ?
Ooooh nooooo,  it can be great fun if you have a really intelegent cat as it can help keep them engaged and interested in stuff.  If you do a web search for clicker training cats you will find loads of stuff including quite a few good videos telling you how to do it: there's a really good one that's about how to get your cat to go in to its carrier and it shows the principles nicely.

There's a lot of discussion on TCS too, here is one from a while back:

http://www.thecatsite.com/t/62604/clicker-training-thread

I don't think you need to restrict it to discipline and getting an animal to do something you want it to, I belive it can be fun and used in games too if your cat takes to it.  I started too late with Mouse and he was way too impatient to get to everything so I never got it to work. I wsa quite sad but he doesn't care!