Show me your eyes

grooverite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You take some great pics and have the best models for display! Well done! 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   Love this 'caught in the act' look, and how it looks Blighty is in front of a mirror but the mirror image is a different colour (little Whisky in the background).

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol3:    Love this 'caught in the act' look, and how it looks Blighty is in front of a mirror but the mirror image is a different colour (little Whisky in the background).
They're in the kitchen. That's probably the tiles shining.

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went through all 46 pages of this thread and everyone has such wonderful cats. And some people have some fantastic pictures. I'm envious of the quality of some of the pictures.. Between my tremors and the cats moving, I'm struggling to get somewhat decent pictures of my babies. I really love photography, but I struggle with the lighting and keeping the picture from being blurry. I got a few decent ones though!

Here's Frost:

He always looks away from me when I go to get his picture.

Here's Ash:

I think he caught on to the fact that I was petting him to try to get a picture of him relaxed. He's always glaring.

And here's Ember:

She really has the most beautiful eyes. I've seen a lot of unique and beautiful colors on this thread, but hers still have me hooked. It takes so little for them to look like they're glowing. Unfortunately, my little phone really takes away from those orbs of hers and the only way I can do them any justice is by taking a picture of her in the dark.

Last edited:

tamu708

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

He always looks away from me when I go to get his picture.

Here's Ash:

I think he caught on to the fact that I was petting him to try to get a picture of him relaxed. He's always glaring.

And here's Ember:

She really has the most beautiful eyes. I've seen a lot of unique and beautiful colors on this thread, but hers still have me hooked. It takes so little for them to look like they're glowing. Unfortunately, my little phone really takes away from those orbs of hers and the only way I can do them any justice is by taking a picture of her in the dark.
Those are some very beautiful babies!