Show me your eyes

annaa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just joined this website but I saw this and thought why not.
She's my first cat and I absolutely adore her.
Ironically she was named Snowy even though she's jet black we thought it was too funny to change she's a rescue and is 11 months old.
Her eyes are so big and round and a beautiful green colour.
here's one of her that her foster mum sent when she was a bit younger

annaa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
mservant mservant She sure is and yes one minute she won't leave you alone and will look like she wants cuddles all day,then she starts running around the room at full speed asking to play! Her eyes are gorgeous This is her "I'm not talking to you anymore because you stopped playing to take pictures" look.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
@MServant She sure is and yes one minute she won't leave you alone and will look like she wants cuddles all day,then she starts running around the room at full speed asking to play! Her eyes are gorgeous This is her "I'm not talking to you anymore because you stopped playing to take pictures" look.
She is gorgeous. And yes, she's got a real sulky look in that picture.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
This is her "I'm not talking to you anymore because you stopped playing to take pictures" look.
   (  
  )   She has a look not unlike Mouse when he is about to launch up at my head   
  .   That is Mouse's 'I'm bored, you're not playing and I still want attention' strategy but you might be best not telling Snowy that. 

annaa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
mservant mservant Haha luckily for me she doesn't launch up at my head. (At least she hasn't tried it yet) Yes haha guilt trip look to make you give in and play.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Handsome blue cat @MattKat  .  I love how you have shown both contracted and dilated pupils and how much it can change a cat's face.  Heh heh, that's quite an expression Whiskers is putting on in that second shot!