Show me your eyes

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's been a while since i posted pictures of little man, and I think pretty much every photo I posted earlier was him as a baby. Now he's 4 months + old, and his grey/blue eyes have turned into a striking gold:

He still likes to wake me up by biting, but I really love the little guy. He's my first cat and I really lucked out -- he's incredibly friendly and outgoing, he's curious, and he loves new adventures. I socialized him as much as I could from the beginning, and it's paid off because when guests are over he's right out in the living room hanging out with everyone. Right now he's used to his harness and we have had two successful outdoor walks, which I'm psyched about. Onward!

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just curious, is his ear clipped from getting trapped/neutered/released as a stray?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I love your girls @Merlin2000  they are so cute.  I'm not so sure about Mouse having a noble face though - not if you look at my avatar anyway LoL. 
  I swear I notice something new about Tippi's colouring each time I see a picture of her, and her tail has me mesmerised recently.  It's like a tiger's tail, you can't help but look at it. 
  And these pictures of Tallula's big eyes are magic, her head and face look so big on top of her little body. 
  Very cheeky face. 

Last edited:

sharon budd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi these are photos of my new babies ella and brodie they are 9 wks old and sooo cute but boy do they sleep alot lol I love them 2 bits