tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
GEEEEEZZZZZ what an attitude! "Mess with her and ull be messing with wrong dudette"

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you're talking about Lotto he's a boy and was quite gentle except with the vet. A long standing loathing.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful eyes.   Oliver's got such a lovely, gentle but alert face: he looks so nosy!  There's something about his exprression that reminds me of Mouse  (he's very cheeky).

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He certainly looked like one but was a plain old but beautiful moggy. I miss him even though I've got the 2 I've got now.
But thank you.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

I may be biased because Bowser is my snuggle-butt, but he has the prettiest eyes ever! We call him the green eyed monster because of his eyebrows though.

Wow, Bowser is stunning. What a beautiful looking cat. Bet you don't need a guard dog with him around.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha, I knew he was in mid-stretch! That's the exact pose one of my cats gets when she stretches in front of the radiator. I got the radiator out today for the winter, and Christy figured out how warm it was almost right away. She does this thing where she sticks her front paws out and stretches, then she leans forward and stretches her back paws, and then she arches her back way up, with her tail in a loop. She also arches her back when you go to pet her, because she likes to have her back scratched and doesn't like to have her head touched. (Christy had to have ear drops for a while, and she absolutely hated them; it got to the point that I had to wrap her in a towel. Now she only lets me cuddle her head when she's quite relaxed. On the bright side, her ears have been great and her hearing is just fine. Wish I could tell her I wasn't just annoying her for fun, poor girl.)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
 Wish I could tell her I wasn't just annoying her for fun, poor girl.)
  I've just spent the last hour wrestling with kittens wrapped up in a towel so I can squirt eye drops into their eyes and up their noses to help them breath a little easier. I wish my powers of telepathy were stronger, I need a way to tell them "You've got the 'flu dear, and this is for your own good!"