Show me your eyes

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The timing when sun's out and 6 months after buying this cat cave (she's been using as a scratching post) she FINALLY decides to sleep in it! I kid you not...lmao.
T
dragoriana dragoriana - She's absolutely adorable, and the photograph has an almost mystical quality to it - quite nearly as though she were illuminated from within!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
dragoriana dragoriana - She's absolutely adorable, and the photograph has an almost mystical quality to it - quite nearly as though she were illuminated from within!
That's a lovely description :) I think it also helps that i'm breaking in a new phone lately with a better camera and also the weaving has these little gaps as you can see to let in some sun...enhances her prettyness (not that she needs enhancing!). I tell you what...it's worth laying flat down on a hard wood floor (that needs vacuuming!) just to snap her :D

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
IMG_0556.JPG

She's got both green and yellow in her eyes, with the amount showing depending on the lighting and how dilated her pupils are. I feel like I read somewhere that their eyes can turn greener with time, though, so maybe that'll happen. She's only about a year old.