Show me your eyes

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mmmm... I am having some trouble with my mobile phone's camera, it does weird thing with colours. Some days Raist seems to have green eyes, and some days they look golden. I am unable to capture the golden shade, sadly. But I managed to take a selfie of his eyes wide open[emoji]128570[/emoji]

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They really look alike! Raist is a persian cross, what about peanut?
I have to say that Peanut's eyes are a more beautiful shade of green than Raistlin's, he is amazing!
Peanut is a pedigreed Supreme Grand Champion Alley Cat who my neighbours almost 19 years ago adopted for their six year old Son, and then promptly neglected.  Personally, I Love Raistlin's subdued colouration - Peanut is a brash red; Raistlin is a soft lovely gold that shows his Cameo Persian heritage very clearly.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Peanut is a pedigreed Supreme Grand Champion Alley Cat who my neighbours almost 19 years ago adopted for their six year old Son, and then promptly neglected.  Personally, I Love Raistlin's subdued colouration - Peanut is a brash red; Raistlin is a soft lovely gold that shows his Cameo Persian heritage very clearly.

Dffinitely, Peanut is handsome.
I always find it funny how little persian Raist looks like, he could more easily pass by a non standard member of many other breeds [emoji]128514[/emoji] This pleases me, because his pedigreed mother, as beautiful as she is, always made me feel nervous for her extremelly flat face and the weird sounds she makes for breathing.
Raist changes color (and hair lenght) throughout the year, does this happen to Peanut or is it just because Raistlin is a cross? His mother always looks the same (she is tortie, I think).
I am currently being buried under his hair now, as he is changing coat again.
He looks more copper like here, I think