Show me your eyes

jennifurr

To err is human, to purr is feline
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww, thanks! Yeah, Kiki gives these looks at me every so often, especially when she needs privacy.

Long story shot: That's Kiki's "unamused" stare.

maggiekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Segelkatt, that is actually my kitten. I am sure Imjustacatmom was making a wild guess on Maggie's point color. :)

Here is a picture I just took of her napping.

As for her eyes, well..

Now I will admit, I have never owned a pointed cat before so I do not know how diverse their eye shading can be or what it could be. I do know her eyes are "pacific" blue with deep blue rings. She does have red pupils and that is why I guess they will be aqua or some off shade of blue, but not that of a purebred cat and I doubt they will go back to blue. That would be disappointing. Lol!!

Some from Monday (cropped but you can see the blue green I was speaking of)

I will post more of her up in a month or two just to see how they've changed.

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Please more pictures as she grows. At this age you have no idea how dark her points may get so it would be a nice record from week to week to see how she changes. Even a seal point would look like this at this age. My seal point Birman was very pale with just barely visible points and eyes that looked gray, I actually thought she was a Persian, (and very pregnant) when I got her at age 7 months in the parking lot of the County shelter (a good thing too as she would have been put down by the shelter if she had made it inside, pregnant cats are routinely put down unless it's a no-kill shelter). Now she is an old lady cat pushing 18 with very dark points and brilliant blue eyes.

Your baby looks like a Himalayan