Show me your Christmas tree (if you have one!)

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have been lucky. Many years ago I had a cat that would climb up in the tree. He got far enough up in the tree that it tipped over. It did a slow fall to the floor and he ran out from under the tree. He didn't bother the tree again after that.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a tree. Thank you everyone for sharing such beautiful pictures! Living vicariously through you all and feeling the Christmas spirit! <3

I just finished decorating our Yule tree about an hour ago. Good thing since we celebrate Yule and the Solstice today! I am so behind because of my daughter and grandson.

We always have white lights. Almost all the ornaments are white/clear. or something near that, but we do have a couple of bright ones hidden in the tree. My favorite is our two beckoning cats. One is white, one is red. I put them under some faux mistletoe because I say it is my husband and me. I also pose them so that they look like they might kiss.
Just stunning! Love the white accents and owls! Do you have a full picture? I'd love to see it!

Our cat tree (every ornament features a cat) with Grumpy Cat as a tree topper
View attachment 313818
I love how the cats have their own themed tree. So great!

I don't usually have one but, since I'm having friends around for Christmas I got a dead branch, sprayed it and decorated.
It's what you might call a token gesture. :lol:

View attachment 313942
This is so beautiful! Very artistic and refreshing. Love this!

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m looking at all your beautiful trees and just thinking about all the damage your kitties will cause. :devilish:
We have nine cats, and the only one to really bother it is Silas, the baby. Last year he was just a couple of months old (a big couple of months, but still small) and would climb up into the branches to sit. This year, we put it up and left wit bare for a couple of days. He jumped into it three times, knocking it over each time. Then, he stopped. He will sit and look at it, but not once since we put on the lights and ornaments has he attempted to knock it over, climb it, or get an ornament. We are very happy and lucky, especially considering that the majority of the ornaments are glass and several belonged to my ex-husband's great-grandma.

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Our house is very small, there is not a lot of room for a tree. AND we have three cats, two which are Bengals... they are very well behaved.... but a tree with dangling bits and lights might be asking too much...

So, outside in the courtyard with the tree..

Been doing this for a few years, every year we add a new building or train etc. This year I designed and built the skate rink with the skaters zipping around

The cats love sitting in the window and watching the trains go around