Show Me Your Cats In Sacks!

jdwns12

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sadly I don't have a video or a picture of this, and my cat Sophie crossed over the Rainbow Bridge a couple years, but she got into a paper bag with handles once and somehow or other the bag tipped over her so it was upside-down, and she got each foot caught in one of the handles on each side of the bag. Lo and behold I saw a bag running down the stairs. All I could see were little feet running down the steps. Needless to say I ran after her because I knew she was in distress, but I was laughing so hard at the same time. That would have made a great YouTube video. I sure miss my Sophie!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Sadly I don't have a video or a picture of this, and my cat Sophie crossed over the Rainbow Bridge a couple years, but she got into a paper bag with handles once and somehow or other the bag tipped over her so it was upside-down, and she got each foot caught in one of the handles on each side of the bag. Lo and behold I saw a bag running down the stairs. All I could see were little feet running down the steps. Needless to say I ran after her because I knew she was in distress, but I was laughing so hard at the same time. That would have made a great YouTube video. I sure miss my Sophie!
:crackup::paperbag: :clap: :clap2: :alright::angel:

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
'What? Huh? How'd that bag get there? Where'd THAT come from?"
The funniest thing was I was sitting on the other end of the couch with my laptop blocking my view, so I didn't even realize he was in there at first. I missed the entrance but not the exit.