Show Me Your Cat's Favorite Furniture!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let? What is this word “let” of which you speak? :lol:

So I leave the house for my morning walk, and when I come back, I can see all three sitting on the kitchen table looking out at me. I unlock the door and walk in, and do I find cats on the kitchen table? Heavens no, not my well-behaved girls. They’re all sprawled in the living room on the floor, looking the other direction. “What?” they ask. “Problem?” they ask. They’re just absolute angels!
Tobermory Tobermory - Same with the food prep areas here. None of mine would ever get up on the counters.

peanutmooshufriends.jpg

pufftoaster.jpg

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Sadly, she does use the remotes. There's nothing quite so calming as suddenly hearing one of the televisions blaring the theme from The Munsters at three o'clock in the morning.
Ah, yes. That happened to me years ago. I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of a man talking downstairs. There were no men living in my house at the time. After what seemed like an eternity, I realized the cadence was too regular and “newsy” sounding to be an intruder. Whew! From then on, I put the remote out of the way of furry paws.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tangent's favorite furniture is the recliner, 2-3 feet behind my office desk chair. Misfit usually prefers outside or sitting on the corner of the sofa by herself in the living room. Occasionally, Misfit tries to oust Tangent from office recliner, if Corgi dog isn't blocking the door.

Farrell the Feral hardly ever leaves her safe room (my bedroom). Her favorite furniture(s) are the foot of the bed, the back of the chair by one bedroom window, her homemade tent facing the other window.....or swinging from her hammock.

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
Sombra"s favorite furniture has always been my desk but more recently the cat tree (if you can call it furniture) has been attracting her almost as much as she loves to sit on it and View attachment 243598 View attachment 243599 admire the outside view at different times of the day.
Sombra and Mocha look like they could be sisters separated at birth!
IMG_2351.JPG

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes Tobermorey, I think the colouring and markings are very much the same but from Mocha's photo I have the impression that Sombra's hair is shorter. Is Mocha a dilute tortie? She is beautiful.

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
Yes Tobermorey, I think the colouring and markings are very much the same but from Mocha's photo I have the impression that Sombra's hair is shorter. Is Mocha a dilute tortie? She is beautiful.
I think you may be right about the hair length. Mocha is definitely short haired, but it’s thicker and more plush than my last short-haired cat.

There seems to be a difference of opinion as to whether she’s a dilute tortie or dilute torbie. She has the blue and cream of the tortie, but she does have tabby markings with stripes on her legs and tail. Her eyes are usually green, but will sometimes look yellow.

echo.rory.noodles

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

This is Echo’s new spot that we made for her. Her spot used to be one of the cubbies with her favorite blanket in it, but when we adopted Rory she was always trying to climb in the cubby to mess with her and now Noodles has claimed it as his own, so she never gets in it anymore. But she rarely comes down from this new spot now so I think she likes it better - neither Rory or Noodles can get up there :lol: