Show Me Your Belly !!!

Lucifigus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lucy was picked up from the local shelter a little more than 7 years ago after she was seized from a house with 20 cats. Her previous life was fraught with abuse from both people and cats. She is a comfortable and happy cat now, but she has a lot of pre-conditioned behavior and is still somewhat broken. The bed is her sanctuary and when I go to bed, she likes lots of pets and she enjoys getting her belly rubbed. As I lay in bed reading, she takes this pose to say, “Hey, come on…rub my belly.”

Come Rub my Belly - 2.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucy was picked up from the local shelter a little more than 7 years ago after she was seized from a house with 20 cats. Her previous life was fraught with abuse from both people and cats. She is a comfortable and happy cat now, but she has a lot of pre-conditioned behavior and is still somewhat broken. The bed is her sanctuary and when I go to bed, she likes lots of pets and she enjoys getting her belly rubbed. As I lay in bed reading, she takes this pose to say, “Hey, come on…rub my belly.”

View attachment 419552
I think I know to some extent how Lucy feels. The bed has become my sanctuary in a world gone mad, too. Live well and PAWS-PURR, pretty Lucy!:hearthrob: