Show Me Your Belly !!!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 I love seeing that belly! Oh what a beautiful fluffy bella!! Waiting for a hand to pet!
:cloud9: :bouquet: She is so sweet, if that fluffy tummy is turned up, rubs are welcome. If she isn't in the mood she will either gently push you away with a back paw or just get up and leave. She has never bitten nor scratched. :catlove:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got some decent shots of Farrell's creamy belly! Took a few bribes though, like her "face rubbing" brush and throwing my nice clean decorative bed pillow onto the nasty area rug. Whatever it takes to get to the good fluff, right?

:thud:THAT,THAT TUMMY!!!:bliss:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got some decent shots of Farrell's creamy belly! Took a few bribes though, like her "face rubbing" brush and throwing my nice clean decorative bed pillow onto the nasty area rug. Whatever it takes to get to the good fluff, right?

orange&white orange&white - Farrell's just exquisite, and that is one Extra Fine tummy. What a beauty!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
orange&white orange&white , Farrell is Sooooo adorable!

Yes, that's correct. Whatever you need to do, so we can see more pics like these. :)

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
MajesticFloof MajesticFloof - It's a tummy ripe for the rubbin' all right, and she is, indeed a Majestic Floof! Is Violet a big girl? She looks quite Maine Coonish from here.
She's actually small. 3.5kg now, 3kg when we adopted. She's an adult and apparently a healthy small size. Her floof makes up for the shorter legs and little face :D Some other users said she may have some MC in her bloodline somewhere. But def too dainty to be pure one.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
:cloud9: :bouquet: She is so sweet, if that fluffy tummy is turned up, rubs are welcome. If she isn't in the mood she will either gently push you away with a back paw or just get up and leave. She has never bitten nor scratched. :catlove:
Sounds like Pumpkin face...she isn't picky-rubs are always welcome or her tail may slash and she may give a quick bite but it's rare. Honeybee on the other hand is another story..If I am holding her I can get Jon to rub her belly but she growls and tries to scratch him...it's a trap...she teases us with that fluffy belly and chomps on hand if try to touch.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like Pumpkin face...she isn't picky-rubs are always welcome or her tail may slash and she may give a quick bite but it's rare. Honeybee on the other hand is another story..If I am holding her I can get Jon to rub her belly but she growls and tries to scratch him...it's a trap...she teases us with that fluffy belly and chomps on hand if try to touch.
Sounds like Moo Shu is holding online classes in 'Tormenting the help' again