Show Me Your Belly !!!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have had the ultimate Belly picture this morning but NO WAY was I going to move Chatty gave me the greatest form of Love, Trust and Thanks this morning. Chatty shared the most ultimate form of trust and mama moment with me ever. omgosh. ok was sleeping got up bc needed a drink of water, laid back down on my side was dozing in and out babies sleeping all around me, Chatty came into my room jumped on the bed saw that her babies where all ok and did a mom meow as she climbed on my side, mom meowed again and babies started to climb up me to her and while this may sound gross I don't think so at all, I see it as ultimate thank you, love and trust she has with me she started nursing her babies for a bit while laying on my side.
❤
❤
❤ total love and trust everyone is happy healthy and whatever but how amazing is that that she did that
:heartshape: :bouquet:Chatty is the most wonderful and beautiful mama cat. :catlove:I sure hope you and your dad convince your mom to keep her.:vibes::vibes::vibes::crossfingers: :goodluck:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Yes it was total cuteness, and I've never gotten thats gross from anyone here, I guess I always just apologize before hand or say that may be gross because of the way I've gotten reactions out of people and family that I know
I don't think it's gross at all. It's the ultimate trust that they have in you.

My sister's cat gives birth on her pillow=and it may be gross to some people-to her-she takes it as a sign of love and trust..and at least the babies won't be stuffed somewhere hard to reach is how I feel about that..besides pillows are cheap.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
OMC! But how could anyone RESIST?!!:cloud9:

Thank you=if I catch her when she's deep asleep I can kiss it and rub it all I want-but I usually keep her blanket close on my arms-cause I know the claws come out.

I have started clipping her claws but she only tolerates one or two. So I got 2 done two days ago-I play with her paws every time I hold her=I have had her since 2013 January 23 and I STILL can't cut her nails like Pumpkin face. Pumps doesn't like it but she won't bite me. Honeybee bites and claws..she's such a brat.