Show Me Your Belly !!!

gaogier

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope some poor family isn't missing him?

When cj disappeared for a few hours we were so worried, and rightfully so, he died sleeping on a garden chair that was covered up, so we couldn't find him... :( we think his heart just stopped he was overweight and was getting it off slowly

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope some poor family isn't missing him?

When cj disappeared for a few hours we were so worried, and rightfully so, he died sleeping on a garden chair that was covered up, so we couldn't find him... :( we think his heart just stopped he was overweight and was getting it off slowly
no chance of that. we were feeding him since oct. he was out in some wicked wicked storms and subzero temperatures, at all hours and eating enough to feed an army. he wasn't getting food from anywhere else. he was also frightfully skinny when we first saw him. no one was missing him that we were able to find. he was also un neutered. no microchip and no collar. if he is someone's they were severely neglecting him.
sorry to hear about your baby :(

Last edited:

gaogier

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you, Christmas is always hard, as I really want to spoil him... and my other lost ones... aka my first Christmas without buster our Labrador who died 6 weeks ago.

At least you looked, you live I. The middle of know where?

monster mousie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise