Show me the smiles!!

Animagus

A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes
Young Cat
Purraise
Animagus Animagus - Siamese won't have white feet or facial markings.

There's a brief description of Snowshoes and how they came about here:

I Has An Expresshun!
Oh my, it is hilarious :lolup: and of course I had to sing the song in my head since you mentioned the tune!! :lol:
Jupiter opened both the carrier doors on our way to his first vet visit and I knew he was trouble! :help:
I've been having to give him medicines and he leads me a dance each time I have to catch him. I need to come up with a new trick every time as he remembers the previous tricks I used!! It is so frustrating:doh:
He is also such a sweetheart that I can't stay mad at him for long, ok who am I kidding, I can't even get mad at him in the first place :doh2:, forget about starting mad :D
I love your story of the snowshoe origin, beats the google one hands down :yess:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been having to give him medicines and he leads me a dance each time I have to catch him. I need to come up with a new trick every time as he remembers the previous tricks I used!! It is so frustrating.
Animagus Animagus - Pilling a Snowshoe is easy; just put the pill down on the kitchen counter and say, "don't you dare eat this," and voilà - gone!

;)

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Sopdet is smiling on here. For the record, she was born feral and is now 6 years old. She came to me 2 years ago and it took every day working with her to get to this.

I have to sweep this area like 10 times a day lol

Petting Sopdet.jpg

Last edited:

KimbaRagdoll

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I want to see your smiling/laughing cat photos. I really need a pick-me-up today and nothing's better than seeing grinning cats.

POST!
Here is my kitty Kimba smiling li
I want to see your smiling/laughing cat photos. I really need a pick-me-up today and nothing's better than seeing grinning cats.

POST!
8A9D3BFA-28F8-45BC-9B12-4B27944FA8FC.jpeg

Here is my kitty Kimba smiling pic 🥰