should i worry?

CarmiesMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
a fw mn ago i tossed a small light weight roku tv remote to the terend of the sofa not seeing my marie as its dark and i have scratched one eye raw dye t allergies it hit her not sure if it was head or shouldr didnt toss hard just an ovr handed to to get it to the te end and shes not happy with me shook her head a min but i was able to hild her and no lumps or signs of tenderness sghe wals and jumps fine am i worying for no reason should i be so worried i feel sges it hr head jarde rouhhousing wth her broters when they re still here i appologize for typos raw eye abnd benadyl are making it hard to do this.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just to make sure I am understanding, you lightly tossed a remote onto your couch and think you may have hit your cat with it. You are suffering from eye problems and have taken benadryl recently so you are a little out of it.

I'd say not to worry too much. Most cats have been hit with some light falling objects at some point in their lives. It sounds like her pride is hurt more then her body. Just keep an eye out for any changes in eating, litter box or activity that may indicate an issue.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CarmiesMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just to make sure I am understanding, you lightly tossed a remote onto your couch and think you may have hit your cat with it. You are suffering from eye problems and have taken benadryl recently so you are a little out of it.

I'd say not to worry too much. Most cats have been hit with some light falling objects at some point in their lives. It sounds like her pride is hurt more then her body. Just keep an eye out for any changes in eating, litter box or activity that may indicate an issue.
yes exactly she seems fne this morning thank you i was a bit loopy due to benadryl it affects me fairly quickly and once it fully takes hold im out for at least 6 hours anyway i ws worried because it had hit her but shes fine eating doing the kind of things that have earned her the nickname Meyham thank you.