Shipping A Cat

OvrDEdge

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was wondering if anyone knew a good place or site I can go to, to ship a cat from Virginia to Hawaii. I've tried uShip but it's pretty pricey, 1.5k. I've heard FedEx can ship animals but I dont know how safe and secure that is. Does anyone else know where I can go to ship animals long distances?

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OvrDEdge OvrDEdge - Your safest - and in many cases, least expensive - option, would be to pick the cat up in Virginia and travel back to Hawaii with the cat in the cabin, rather than in the cargo hold. Cats typically travel for a simple $125.00 surcharge, but do have to be accompanied by a ticket-holder.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
OvrDEdge OvrDEdge - Your safest - and in many cases, least expensive - option, would be to pick the cat up in Virginia and travel back to Hawaii with the cat in the cabin, rather than in the cargo hold. Cats typically travel for a simple $125.00 surcharge, but do have to be accompanied by a ticket-holder.
Yes, and I'm sure you can get a round trip ticket to Hawaii for less than $1500. Have you checked out the quarantine process for taking animals to Hawaii? I know to certain islands there are pretty strict quarantines