She's still alive!

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so I know you won't be as excited about this as I am but I wanted to share my good news anyway. I hadn't seen one of the cats I trapped and had spayed for probably close to three months. She used to come eat with her brother. Now her brother is hanging around with another male cat so I thought something must have happened to her. Well I'm happy to say that I saw her again the other night!
Her brother and the other cat were eating and she was peeking around the front of the house at them. I must have just been missing catching her at the feed dish. I'm so happy to know that she's still ok.
I just wonder why she and her brother aren't friends anymore?

Oops! Spoke too soon. I just looked out the front door and she and her brother are eating together. I guess they still get along after all. The other boy is waiting for them to finish.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
glad she's come back around! wouldn't it be interesting to know where they go

barbb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an outside kitty like that too; it is my feral boy's other GF. His wife Ace (LOL) will not let the GF around at all. So on the very rare occations that I see her, I have the same feeling of relief as you.
I am happy for you!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everybody. It is a huge relief. I really thought a coyote got her. There were three kittens in the litter. I got all of the kittens but never got mom. I haven't seen her for probably six months or longer so I don't think she's on this earth anymore. I tamed and kept one of the brothers. I see a little grey cat coming to eat now so it's time to set the trap again. I hope it's a male (less expensive) but I suspect it's a female.