She's a terror

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
I let spooky free when I'm home alone she gets into everything and I have to put her back in my room I dont know as of right now shes getting fixed in January I had to reschedule it but shes sleeps alot and I'm hoping shes not getting depressed from being inside my room all day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
What is the best stuff to use to kitten proof stuff we also have a 1year old cat sandwich shes and spooky are running around the house the mad people right now shes getting hyped up she loves windows and blinds she bent my blinds in my room

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on what they get into. If they like blinds pull them all the way to the top and put the cords up there as well. Tell us what else she gets into and we will have some ideas for you.

ArtNJ

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try and add more toys to take up some of the energy and madness. One of the cheapest toys is also usually among the best. Crinkle up some paper into a ball, throw and watch them play cat soccer. Try various types of paper and sizes. Can also be done with aluminum foil. Some catnip mice are also great for playing cat soccer with. Eventually they all end up under your furniture, but before that, the cat will play with it by themselves at times.

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
She loves to knock stuff over and climb and meow at the door like a maniac every time I leave she loves to destroy my blind cords

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sounds like she needs a playmate her own age... dunno if that fits in with your plans, or how much space you have in your home. My cats play all the time in my home, galloping around like crazy fools whenever they start getting cabin fever. They even do it at zero-dark-thirty, but I'm used to the galloping paws on the carpet, so if they wake me it's easy enough to roll over and go back to sleep. I'm fortunate in one respect: my home has an excellent floor plan for galloping kittehs, they can run the length of our home and chase each other around two architectural "islands." In fact, this is probably the best floor plan I've seen with regard to playtime for the cats... our home in Coronado had one large architectural island, so the cats we had back then could chase each other around in a loop, but these two smaller islands make for plenty of cat passageways, and I also widened every window sill and took steps to enhance the vertical spaces in our home. The cats jump up on the bar, the separate breakfast bar, the fridge, etc., and I even leave some unused cabinets open for the kittehs to use as "cat caves." All these little things make life more interesting for a cat indoors, but having a playmate the same age is definitely a big plus... young cats will work off plenty of energy as they play with each other. :runningcat:

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Spraying her seems to deter her but she has bent my blinds