Shenanigans & Hooliganism

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heres some new pics of the munsters.
We will start with the oldest. Hercules (Old Man)

He didnt feel like posing hes sleepy.

Miss Gigi Larue (Grey Cat)

She needed to fix her belly fur.

Shes a butt sniffer. This made me laugh cuz normally shes Miss Hoity-toity snooty pants.

Abby (Blackie)

**I see you mister..dont even think about it**

Watching Croc and Tubbs doing some UFC moves in the hallway.

Tubba Wubba Tubb Tubbs (Mouth)

Shes posessed. LOL

Crocadilly (Meatball)

I see you sissy..Im gonna get you

He just got thumped by Tubbs. They seem to think they are UFC fighters and frequently sound like a herd of elephants thumping around the house.

*Hi Mom* Hes the baby..spoiled rotten to the core. Doesnt he remind yall of
Fatman

Those are some recent (like just this morning) pics of the hooligans. It got quiet all of a sudden. Ten bucks says I find 3 cats under the covers in bed and Abby under the dresser passed out. LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks y'all!!

One day im gonna have to do a poll on here of who has the weirdest names. Me or df. He hates my names which is why everyone has nicknames.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, Tyler, they're such sweeties!

And when it gets quiet? That's when I know they're up to no good!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I get lucky Pam..Normally quiet means everyone is sleeping. When they are up to no good it sounds like I have a herd of elephants living here rather than cats. The babies are the worst. Croc likes to jump at the one door and try to catch the light on it and he will do it for like 10 minutes straight and all you hear is thumps and his claws hitting the door. Tubbs is sooo easy to find because her trouble involves crashes and hearing my curtains come crashing down. She likes to try and catch the bugs and birds she sees outside. They are so obvious when they are being bad.

I did find something out last night. We need a bigger bathroom. 5 cats, 1 dog and 2 humans in the bathroom at one time makes for a very tight fit and generally one grumpy human who cant step out of the shower without atleast one cat and the dog licking the water off his legs. LOL...Youd think he would learn to lock us out of the bathroom by now. Haha