She Shed Article!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Very nice! I love who you've decorated it. Can't wait to see it in the summer when you get the window boxes full of flowers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks! They edited the heck out of the story, but I understand that they have to make room. Overall, we're really pleased with the way it all turned out. They have some other stories, too, for garages and such. They really have the ability to make exactly what people are seeking. They're a good company to work with (yeah, I know, I sound like an advertisement for them, but they really are that good).

It frustrates me that I didn't video Nate and the shed coming up the yard on The Mule. It really was interesting to watch and it certainly got people's attention. But then we got busy, trying to move tree branches out of the way and trying to help with everything that I didn't even think about doing any pictures or anything. The neighbors who came over were even helping with the branches. I really didn't want any more branches removed than we absolutely had to do.

They're still coming up to do the video shoot. (And they said that the gift card has been mailed out, so I will have some extra money to work with plants and such.)

Thank you for your kind comments!