She Is talking to me, how exciting!!

Sa'ida Maryam

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, to TCS.
AS I am sitting on the chair typing this message right Now, my Honey-Kittie is circling my feet. She is keeping a healthy distance which is not her usual self. She usually is rubb - a-dubb hunched back and spreading lov. I will tell you I am sitting in the chair which she has claimed as hers. Because when the household settles in for sleep, she settles in this chair. But, it is pass normal sleep -time and I am in her chair :vibes: " When is she to sleep now," she says. "She did not squawk, chirp or raise her voice. " Do understand she is a "speak ONLY when necessary" cat. You can put her in a closed room and she will wait patiently until someone opens the door. As to say ," oh I know you didn't mean to forget me. " So, what is a sweet girly Honey to do when someone is holding up her nap-seat. She "leaps high enough to be seen ,then ,smack the bare wall. Rest and look at you. :clap: ok,". But, person did not move. Well she she says
"I'll just push my bed closer to my chair. Yeah, "so she pushed her floor bed next to the chair. "now I'll redecorating the room since we are still ALL awake. :rbheart: