Shattered pelvis

Lynniedapooh2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone,I have searched all over for some suggestions.We had a stray come to us,and she limped a little ,but pretty happy mellow cat.5 weeks ago she was hit by a car and shattered her pelvis,she is coming along real well.The only thing is,the vet said since she already had a limp,she might not fully recover.As i said she is doing well,except for the littler box,she can not stay up a very long time to potty cause it is so slippery on the bottom.Is there anything out there that would give her traction i can put in there to help her stand and not slide all over...Thank you for any suggestions...

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You are so welcome! Let us know how things work out for her, and for you. Sending love and hugs!! :vibes::crossfingers::redheartpump:

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Lynniedapooh2 and welcome to the forum !

Am I understanding this correctly...? Her feet are sliding on the bottom of the litterbox ?

How much litter is in the box......to what thickness do you fill the box with litter ? ............and, is it clay ?

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Lynniedapooh2 and welcome to the forum !

Am I understanding this correctly...? Her feet are sliding on the bottom of the litterbox ?

How much litter is in the box......to what thickness do you fill the box with litter ? ............and, is it clay ?
Yes this was my thought too, how much litter in the box? It would probably help her to have at least 3 inches so even when she digs all areas are covered.