Sharing The Love. ;-) Lol

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was cleaning out my cats litter boxes and happened to find this lump in the box that was shaped just like a heart! :rbheart: I thought it was so cool, that I showed it to my mom. We both got a good laugh out of that when I told her how "talented" my cats were. LOL :flail:Here's a picture of it below. It just shows how much my cats Love me. LOL Guess they decided to give me a late Valentine's Day "gift." Just couldn't resist posting it here. LOL If your cats have their way of showing their love, feel free to post it here. :)

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was cleaning out my cats litter boxes and happened to find this lump in the box that was shaped just like a heart! :rbheart: I thought it was so cool, that I showed it to my mom. We both got a good laugh out of that when I told her how "talented" my cats were. LOL :flail:Here's a picture of it below. It just shows how much my cats Love me. LOL Guess they decided to give me a late Valentine's Day "gift." Just couldn't resist posting it here. LOL If your cats have their way of showing their love, feel free to post it here. :)

FINALLY! A reason to smile while scooping the litterbox! I'm going to hint to my little ones that they should be so thoughtful!:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
"That woman" is me and cucumella was my beloved cat I miss so much.
AWW. I am So Sorry about your cat Cucumella. :disappointed: That's an interesting name for a cat. How did you find that name? She was such a lovely cat. How did she die? I know you really miss her! But at least you have some nice pictures to remember her by. Thanks for posting that picture. Hugs. :hugs:

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
FINALLY! A reason to smile while scooping the litterbox! I'm going to hint to my little ones that they should be so thoughtful!:D
Actually that's not the first time I found a "heart" in the litter box. It's just a random thing. But that was such a perfect heart, I couldn't resist posting it. LOL I was telling mom that I should spray it red, and send it to a few unpopular relatives. LOL :devilish:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWW. I am So Sorry about your cat Cucumella. :disappointed: That's an interesting name for a cat. How did you find that name? She was such a lovely cat. How did she die? I know you really miss her! But at least you have some nice pictures to remember her by. Thanks for posting that picture. Hugs. :hugs:
The word Cucumella means a small vessel. She had already been named when she came to me after she had been abandoned as a baby in the garden of my elder daughter Susie. She died almost 3 months ago from a lung tumor when she was almost 16 years old. My thread "Not Eating or Pooping for Two Days" narrates her illness and departure. It hurts so much just thinking about her. I very much appreciate your interest and concern.:redheartpump:

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, it happened again. This time my cats were a little early. Again, I was cleaning out one of their boxes, and I found another "heart." This one was a little different than the last one. But it was another heart. :hearthrob: My cats are really getting good at making those hearts. LOL Just in time for Valentine's Day. ;)

Here is a picture I took of this year's "heart." Feel free to post any hearts you find in your litter boxes. That would be fun to see those. :biggrin:

IronHippo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

To commemorate the annual litter box heart and in memory of Cucumella...one of my favorite photos of Radish and my husband. I don't think Radish has ever looked at me the way he looks at my husband!