Sharing Luna's Legacy

B. Lopez

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I have recently lost my beloved cat named Luna who recently turned four years. He was first found coming up to my sister, whom had taken him in disregarding any consent we had, but quickly grown on us. He was mostly within his own interests, but he was very gentle with everyone he had met, as well as being a great cuddle buddy. He also did pertain more to his hunting instincts to which he would run around and go outside at night as he was taken up past his stage of infancy. Our family always enjoyed his company and was, as I always said to him, handsome, for having a tuxedo pattern appearance.
20200122_100950.jpg
20200508_000845.jpg
Circumstances within our household, as well as Luna's will to be outside, made it difficult to guard him from the outside, as it continually proved to be dangerous to his health, but I made sure to do the best with what I could do. Unfortunately, my pet had gone off one last time on the first at sunset and was found on the second in the afternoon beside our front door in the bushes, so his hour of demise and the circumstances behind it are ambiguous, but sadly, precedented. Although I wish to have a better understanding of the situation regarding the aforemented, his remains shall be with us via cremation, and it will be a treasure of great memories, as he had chosen us to live a gracious life with.

movinintime

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So very sorry to hear of Luna's passing. :( But I know you knew he loved you and you very much loved him too -- he KNEW this too. This beloved bond will NEVER be broken and I know in the Afterlife, you WILL see and hold him again at Rainbow Bridge. :)

These are THE very hardest threads to read on this site.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that you lost him. Judging by those photos, I know you gave Luna a wonderful life, he looks very happy and content.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Such a handsome boy!

I am very sorry for your loss. Please find comfort in the thought that while he was with you, you had given him the best life possible. And for that, he is eternally grateful.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so hard to say goodbye to a furry family member, especially at so young an age. That you are leaving a tribute here to perpetuate his name is a great honor for his memory. To be remembered and mourned over is an honor in itself, it shows the bond you have with his soul, a bond of love that will be with you always because it is spiritual, it is love.
Bless you, for giving him a home and what he wanted most in life, someone to love. He is now a wonderful part of your past, I hope you can use those beautiful memories to bring yourself comfort in time, though they hurt right now and bring pain. Do not dwell on his death, do not make that death more important than his life, that can never be, his life brought you love and happiness. As you would want for him if you were the first to go, go forward into your future and seek life's joys and the love it can bring. In time offer that love to another little one who so desperately needs it, in this way you add on to Luna's love and allow him to live on. He obviously loved life, and want's the same for you....
He will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers. Though he shared your life's journey for a while, he was called by something that could not be denied, and though he now follows a new path, that path will forever parallel your own.
My heart breaks for your pain. Each and every one of these losses is a personal, exclusive tsunami of heartbreak. In time that tsunami will subside into something bearable, but it takes a lot of time. For right now just get through the next hour, the next day. and take one day at a time......RIP beautiful Luna. You will forever have a secure place in loving hearts, you will always be remembered. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Luna, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

He lived the life he chose, he loved his family, and he was loved in return. Although his life was shorter than you would have wanted, he lived, breathed and has his being in the love of his family, and he was content.