Shareena 4/7/2007-4/7/2019

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My sincere and heartfelt sympathies go out to you. :hugs: Nothing can erase the special moments or fond memories you shared with Shareena. She has left her paw prints embedded on your heart and will be remembered fondly. :angel:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
It's been a year and a few days since my Shareena crossed the Rainbow Bridge. April 7th was hard for me because I felt I should have been celebrating Miss PatchWillow's 13th birthday, but I kept thinking that Shareena didn't get to see her 13th birthday.

She's been gone for a year but her influence is still felt. I have a house full of cats and none of them have stepped up to take her place as Alpha Cat.

I still miss you so much, Baby Cat. :rbheart:💔

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Thinking of you. It's always a difficult time. ❤💚💙❤

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Such a sad day. These anniversaries are always really hard to get through, I know what you mean about having a house full of cats but still missing that special one.

:hugs:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You always will miss your Alpha Cat. I pray your sweet memories of Shareena can bring you comfort. She shared your life's journey for a reason, and that reason was love......RIP precious girl, being so very loved will always bring you the peace you deserve. You will forever have a secure place in a loving heart.....

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been a year and a few days since my Shareena crossed the Rainbow Bridge. April 7th was hard for me because I felt I should have been celebrating Miss PatchWillow's 13th birthday, but I kept thinking that Shareena didn't get to see her 13th birthday.

She's been gone for a year but her influence is still felt. I have a house full of cats and none of them have stepped up to take her place as Alpha Cat.

I still miss you so much, Baby Cat. :rbheart:💔
I know that feeling, I just lost my Callie and she was very much the alpha Cat in my house, I can't see any of the rest filling that spot.

It's good to remember them even if it hurts.