Share your cat's funny habits

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of the cats in my house brings her toys to my bedroom door when it is closed and I am in there. She then proceeds to create quite a racket. She does it to get me to come out and play with her. She gets lonley at times and does this to get my attention.:lovecat::lovecat::lovecat:
Hoping your personal situations have resolved, Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose and good to see you back on TCS. Yeah, sometimes cats will make quite a racket!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Hoping your personal situations have resolved, Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose and good to see you back on TCS. Yeah, sometimes cats will make quite a racket!
Still working through them, but I am trying to get back to normal.

Cats are such lovable clowns at times. No wonder they are the darlings of the internet. How could you not love them?

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still working through them, but I am trying to get back to normal.

Cats are such lovable clowns at times. No wonder they are the darlings of the internet. How could you not love them?
Well, IDK but I never stood a chance, being born into a family "with cat" and growing up with cats and people who loved them. Family members were all over the place on any number of things, but one thing that definitely bound us was cats.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
graycie does this funny hop/spring away from her food bowl after she finishes eating sometimes its odd since all four paws leave the floor at the same time.have yet to figure out why she does that since she walks away calm as ever after landing :lol: