Shame!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillys mommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Even after I cleaned the areas she kept sniffing around. She was so confused! [emoji]128571[/emoji]

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little thing, how awful for her! I hope she doesn't avoid the litterbox now! And how awful you had a big cleanup! Better luck in the future.

bearvin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Poor baby.  However, it DID give me a laugh thinking back, oh, 30+ years ago to my very first cat.  Runt of the litter at the shelter and she apparently had intestinal issues and I remember bringing her over to my neighbor's apartment and she started pooping in the living room so I picked her up and she kept pooping, leaving a trail of poop from my neighbor's living room to the litter box in my apartment across the hall. 

lillys mommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Poor little thing, how awful for her! I hope she doesn't avoid the litterbox now! And how awful you had a big cleanup! Better luck in the future.
Thank you. She's still a kitten so she went right back to the litter box thankfully! She likes to sit on the bathtub ledge while I shower and falls in almost daily. You would think it would scare her but nope! Gotta love that kitten resiliency [emoji]128516[/emoji]

lillys mommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Poor baby.  However, it DID give me a laugh thinking back, oh, 30+ years ago to my very first cat.  Runt of the litter at the shelter and she apparently had intestinal issues and I remember bringing her over to my neighbor's apartment and she started pooping in the living room so I picked her up and she kept pooping, leaving a trail of poop from my neighbor's living room to the litter box in my apartment across the hall.  :lol3:
Oh my! Poor thing lol. It sounds funny now but it bet it wasn't so funny then!