Sexing Kittens

arron1810

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am having doubts to wether my think my cats 2 kittens were male and was hoping someone could help with the issue as i am struggling to figure it out. Photos show 2 pictures of each kitten one black/brown one grey/white. Thanks in advance

Attachments

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS! It's nice to meet you. :wave3:

I won't attempt to try to determine the sex of the kittens. I am terrible at that, even guessing wrong with my Elsie, who is tortoiseshell had the odds stacked in her favor as female. (When we took her to the vet he laughed and said he would spay and neuter her, just to be sure.)

I'm sure someone will come along and be able to help. I'm sorry that I couldn't...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

arron1810

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Thanks for the reply,
I was sure they were both male the first week but as they are 8 weeks the doubts are creeping in. Our cat whinnie was bought as a femile but after a few months went by there was 2 very obvious signs that he was indead a male. Hence the reason we ended up with kittens lol.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are both girls. . .:D.

Girls look like this ¡ (anus and genital slit),and boys look like this : (anus and genital hole, plus room in between for testicles).

Pet cats should be spayed/neutered before they reach 5 months so it shouldn't matter too much what sex they are.

Last edited: