September Picture of the Month: Cats in interesting sleeping positions. Closed for entries

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just LOVE this pic! So cute, splayed out there with her croc (or is s/he an alligator?) :lol:
We call him Chompers, and I honestly don't know if it's an alligator or crocodile, but I call it a crocodile....
As weird as it may seem, he "lived" in the back window of my grandfather's car for as long as I can remember as a child. When my grandfather passed, that was what I wanted as my token to remember him. So many memories of us going to camp, and laying in the back window with Chompers...(this is before seat-belts were a "thing" :rolleyes2: ). So now he is just part of my decor, he will always be on display near a window somewhere....It's funny that you mention him too, because there is always at least one person who will comment on Chompers when my husband posts something on-line....I guess a lot of people really like him...I'm not the only weirdo who thinks a big plastic crocodile is cool decor.:D

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We call him Chompers, and I honestly don't know if it's an alligator or crocodile, but I call it a crocodile....
As weird as it may seem, he "lived" in the back window of my grandfather's car for as long as I can remember as a child. When my grandfather passed, that was what I wanted as my token to remember him. So many memories of us going to camp, and laying in the back window with Chompers...(this is before seat-belts were a "thing" :rolleyes2: ). So now he is just part of my decor, he will always be on display near a window somewhere....It's funny that you mention him too, because there is always at least one person who will comment on Chompers when my husband posts something on-line....I guess a lot of people really like him...I'm not the only weirdo who thinks a big plastic crocodile is cool decor.:D
It's an Alligator, a Croc's jaws are narrower while a Gator's are wider with a more rounded snout. Either way it's a cool decoration.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TYSM, Talien Talien . Yes, definitely!
Jem Jem We have a plastic snake who's quite cool. I bought him quite awhile ago and he hangs out on one of the cat trees. Actually, there's another snake, Ricky by name (I have no idea why -- this was his name when I ordered him) who hangs out on another cat tree. AND there's a glow-in-the-dark German velociraptor in the office here, along with a ray, and a bunch of little plastic lizards my Sis sent to me because we are/were lizard lovers.

• Purraise
Reactions: Jem