September 2022 Book of the Month Club ---"Twenties Girl"

verna davies

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
IMG_20220802_162626.jpg

Back in April we ran a poll, the first and second book choices we have previously read so this month we are reading the third choice which is Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella.

Twenties Girl

This one is slightly different from her previous books inasmuch as it has a ghost.

We will be reading from 1st September to 21st September with discussions from 22nd September.

All are welcome to join in, the more the merrier and share your thoughts later in the month. Happy Reading.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This is available at my local library. Looks like a go for me. And I like ghosts!
Yay! Glad you'll be joining us. :)

About ghosts, I don't really like scary books, however, having read Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series, I don't expect Twenties Girl to be a "hide under the covers" read, but I guess I'll find out in September. 👻

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll try to join this one! I voted for it. It's at my library, and it looks like there might also be an ebook if it's checked out there come September.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'll try to join this one! I voted for it. It's at my library, and it looks like there might also be an ebook if it's checked out there come September.
Excellent. Glad you'll be joining us again. :)