September 2021 Picture of the Month Competition: Begging Cats

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I didn't think I was going to have a pic to submit this month, then I decided to have a quick and easy Kraft Dinner mac and cheese cup for dinner. Mac and cheese is about the only food I eat (I'm vegetarian) that Ruby begs for. So all I had to do is get my camera, Once the photoshoot was complete, Ruby got a few pieces of the macaroni, and a couple of the peas I add to it, and she ate it all. :yummy:

1632516603847.png

Last edited:

Heart For Cats

Cat Lover Forever
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I didn't think I was going to have a pic to submit this month, then I decided to have a quick and easy Kraft Dinner mac and cheese cup for dinner. Mac and cheese is about the only food I eat (I'm vegetarian) that Ruby begs for. So all I had to do is get my camera, Once the photoshoot was complete, Ruby got a few pieces of the macaroni, and a couple of the peas I add to it, and she ate it all.
One day I wished I had my camera while eating lunch because my cat jumped on my lap and put her rusty brown nose in my macaroni, then turned her head to show me a beautiful noodle moustache. She looked at me like, "What are you laughing at Mommy?"

That was the only time she had any interest in my pasta. Luckily she did not eat any more of it after licking the noodle into her mouth.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missed out this time - cats can sit up and beg just like dogs are trained to do, but they are not exactly patient. Try taking a photo before the cat takes matters into her own hands and grabs what she wants. The closest I got to a begging photo was this one of Woolly Bear sitting in a tunnel and expecting me to start dangling her wand at one of the entrances so that she can start dashing through the tunnel, making a lot of noise and frightening the older cats. Whatever made me introduce her to such a mad game?

Come on and play with me!.jpg